A reminder for those who already know, a guide for those who would like to know. My first video on how to access emulated eNSP devices, including graphical access to the USG firewall. Hope you like it 🙂
- Support CE6800 DC switch.
- Support any wvrp device.
- Export vrpcfg.cfg from usg5500.
I am just downloading the newest version…
For those who are interested I am sending a link to it:
I hope you are doing well.
First of all, I’d like to thank you for your comments and suggestions. Not always I have time to respond for all your emails or comments but believe that all are appreciated. I maintain this blog after work but having 2 small absorbing children, it is not easy to reply for all your emails or even prepare a new post. I’ll do my best to publish new interesting and informative articles in the new year.
I believe that this year will be better for all of us.
So, let’s start 2014 with a new Huawei eNSP release:
A new version of Huawei eNSP has been released.
What’s new in V100R001C00B210 version?
Based on a release notes for the newest eNSP:
- Added IPSec protocol control plane to AR router.
- Added SSLVPN feature to AR router.
- Added function of sending UDP data stream to simulate PC
- Added the function of capturing data on Cloud, FRS, HUB and PC.
- Added a function of opening UDP ports of Cloud.
- Improved functions of router’s AAA, DHCP and DNS.
Besides these new functions, some functionalities have been modified. I noticed myself, during post preparation, that some Frame Relay not stable work has been improved :).
This article soon on the blog.